Here's What You'll Get!
You'll get 9 modules with videos and other resources covering the basics of celiac safety.
Below is a breakdown of what each module covers.
Module 1: USA Label Reading valued $399
- Identify gluten on a food label
- Learn how to buy safe gluten-free alcohol
- Understand how and when to buy gluten-free beauty products
- Know how to check medications for gluten
- Identify safe gluten-free dietary supplements
BONUS: Handouts to Give Your Pharmacist valued at $25
Get a handout to share with your pharmacist to help them verify the safety of your medications
BONUS: Access to the Celiac Essentials Market Place valued at $249
A database of products I've checked myself and suggest trying to make finding gluten-free foods, gluten-free beauty products, and over-the-counter medications headache free.
Module 2: Cross-Contact 101 valued $399
- How and when you need to worry about cross-contact
- How to set up your home for safety (whether it be dedicated GF or shared)
- What can & can’t be shared in your kitchen (based on current research)
- How to avoid cross-contact when dining out at restaurants
BONUS: Tour of my Shared Kitchen valued at $50
Get an inside look at how I set up my shared kitchen for reassurance and inspiration.
BONUS: Cross-Contact Cooking Demo Library valued at $99
Get access to an ever growing cross-contact dietitian-led cooking demo library to cook along with friends and family so they can learn how to keep you safe.
Module 3: Speaking Up & Advocacy valued $199
- Learn persuasive education techniques to help effectively educated friends and family
- Learn how & when to ask for help and delegate tasks to ensure your safety
- Get tips & tricks to deal with food pushers (people who don't accept "no" to food)
- Resources to help manage varying gluten-free needs in family and friend's groups
BONUS: Cheat Sheet to Guide the Education of Friends & Family valued at $25
A 1-pager that many of my clients use to foster helpful conversations around celiac disease and their new needs.
BONUS: Screening Handout valued at $25
A 1-pager to assist in the persuasion of family members to be screened for celiac disease.
Module 4: Self-Care valued $199
- How to avoid celiac burnout (AKA making celiac-safety sustainable)
- What to do if you've been glutened + how to know if you were glutened or if it's something else
- How to stay gluten-free and know you're doing enough with silent/asymptomatic celiac disease
BONUS: Gluten Exposure Self-Care Planning Workbook valued at $50
A detailed workbook to help you build a self-care kit for when you get glutened
Module 5: Socializing valued $299
- Basics to managing stressful food events
- Guide to enjoying the holidays with celiac (including specific resources for Easter, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- How to participate & stay safe at a potluck
- Guide to barbecues while gluten-free
- How to survive dinner parties
- Guide to attending weddings
- How to stay safe at conferences
BONUS: Stressful Food Event Planning Worksheets valued at $25
A workbook to guide you through the steps of enjoying and participating in food events
BONUS: Resources to Send to Your Host valued at $150
Get a dietitian-led video and workbook to send to your host to help equip and empower them to keep you safe.
Module 6: Travel valued $299
- Get tips and tricks to travel safely with celiac
- Learn about disability accommodations for celiac (and how to get them)
- Get a list of travel expert recommended all-inclusive vacations
- Get dietitian approved snack/meal recommendations for your trip (including hotel meal ideas, road trip food and more)
BONUS: Travel Workbooks valued at $50 each
Get a travel workbook to guide your trip for both general and road trips, featuring worksheets and product recommendations.
BONUS: Video Demonstration on How to Set Up an Airbnb valued at $99
Get a dietitian-led demonstration on how to set up your Airbnb to be safe for you to cook in!
Module 7: Nutrition & Cooking valued $299
- How to meal-plan and meal-prep on a budget while gluten-free with worksheets to help!
- How to modify recipes to be gluten-free
- Learn the physical signs of common nutrient deficiencies with celiac
- Guide to how to balance a gluten-free diet for common nutrient gaps (+ separate training for those who are plant-based)
BONUS: Sauces to Elevate Your Basic Dishes valued at $50
A cooking demo that teaches you different sauces you can make to boost the flavor and nutrition of basic gluten-free foods.
BONUS: Gluten-Free Freezer Meals to Make at Home valued at $50
A cooking demo + handout on different affordable gluten-free freezer meals to make at home (with plant-based modifications)
BONUS: Gluten-Free Grocery Store Tour valued at $50
How to shop gluten-free at a grocery store and avoid cross-contact while saving money!
Module 8: Follow-Up Care valued $149
- Learn what the different celiac tests mean about your healing
- Get resources to advocate for the proper follow-up testing from your provider
- Get a guide to safe trips to the dentist (with a handout to give to your dentist)
BONUS: Follow-up Testing Tracker valued at $25
To help you keep track of your follow-up test results
Module 9: Resources for Kids valued $149
- Basic tips for navigating a celiac diagnosis with kids
- Resources for creating 504 plans
- Lunch Ideas for Kids
- Demonstration on preventing cross-contact when preparing lunches for your kids